** Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u glowing, but only God Keeps u going.
** Only positive consequences encourage good future performances.
** In the end, however, the universal truth of families prevails: children neverturn out quite as planned, and parents aren’t always as strong as they seem.
** Most people are right, but only from there point of view.
** Skills, Knowledge, Abilities and Experience are only useful if you are at the right place
* Never take someone for granted. Hold every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you’ve lost a Diamond
*** They say that I don’t have brain But I do have, the only problem is that I don’t know how to use it
*** Always be smarter than the people who hire you.
ENJOY LIFE, There is plenty of time to be dead.
* It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere
* Love Is Luxury Enjoyed By Privileged I Am A Beggar Certainly In This Case
No comments:
Post a Comment