When I decided to turn to the world of blogger's the only thing that I had in mind was the inspiration which I got from my room mate(quite a creative soul) and the hunger to write one blog at least before I go to sleep tonight. To write one blog the most important thing that you need is the topic/idea for that blog. When I failed to think of a topic I started looking in the news paper for one line/word/news on which I can construct my first blog but news papers have no better nonsense than this blog… then I turned to the only thing that like in the newspaper… humor of the day, it said what is the difference between the Complete and Over and the answer is if you marry a right girl your life is complete otherwise its over ;)
Thanks for being so patient till now, I promise to come up with something better next time
1 comment:
Think the creative soul mentioned was me - Thanks for overrating me.. :)
Post a Comment