LavishSearch

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

........................... am still waiting for the best name for this entry

I vividly remember

The day I first saw you

Like its happening right now

The way my eyes stuck on you

Till you entered the room and stood beside

Hardly acknowledging me

 

Chanced on looking at your id

Seeking an identity

To associate myself with

Your name fluttered my heart

Said, "He is the one!!!!"

And then there was no looking back

 

You see, I have dreamt

A dream, almost a reality

Since the time in life

Dreams held a meaning to one

Of someone with your name

Of someone like you

 

I looked at you openly, at times

I looked at you silently

I looked at you, eyes closed

When I couldn’t look at you

After work, in the night

But saw you every single moment

In my life, from then on

 

The day you first spoke to me

Was magical to say the least

You sent a million times "Thank you"

Just to tease me

And my heart thanked you a million times

Ah! The beginning of my dream come true

 

We met, we talked

We laughed, had coffee

We went to movies

Loved each other's company

And slowly you too

Fell in love with me

 

It’s now been a year and a half

Since the day we became each other's

A year and a half of

Ups and downs, fights and words

Still, a year and a half

Of beautiful moments together

 

And I still feel those flutters of heart

When I hear your name

I still feel the same love

I felt on the first day

And I still feel that

You are, my dream come true

 

But you are now far away

Miles away, in physical distance

But with each passing moment

You come closer to me

Than my very own breath

Than my very own heartbeat

 

I miss you my darling

I know you miss me equally

But there is an excitement

In this waiting

‘Coz I know I’ll be yours

Sooner or later

 

Then distances won’t be there

Then there will be no waiting

Nothing will be better then

Nothing more to wish

Coz my Rohit will be mine then

Forever, and ever, and ever......

No comments: